Scrum Master with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Scrum Master with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Min 4-5 years exp as Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Upper intermediate German language skills
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate and run effective meetings required
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail required
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Fluent English is absolutely required
Experience in the banking sector
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
The project is in the Business Intelligence area and it is about migrating existing SAS reports & content into Tableau
- Min 4-5 years exp as PM / SM
- Upper intermediate German
• Lead a scrum team of software and quality engineers creating software implementing priority initiatives
• Partner with Product Owners and technology/quality management to ensure the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint
• Coach a team of software and quality engineers to continually improve through retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings
• Evaluate team dynamics to identify ways to deliver better and more consistently
• Lead team through the use of standard Scrum ceremonies
• Regularly generate Scrum artifacts providing transparency related to sprint progress and priority
• Evangelize the Agile/Scrum process throughout the organization
• Foster an attitude of self-management on the team
• Standardize scrum practices among teams
• Use Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.