Danish & English- Beauty & Healthcare Support Advisor
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
- good command of Danish and English languages (speaking, writing, understanding)
- availability for a full time schedule, in 8 h 30 minutes shifts, 5 days / week: Monday - Sunday, 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- individuality, tact, and ability to work directly with international clients
- very good communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations
- good computer literacy
- adaptability, initiative, proactively
- ready for learning new things and bringing add value to the team
- taking/making calls and writing emails in Danish and English
- identifying customer needs, assisting with their inquiries, and providing the highest quality of service in meeting their needs.
- resolves customer questions, complaints and requests via telephone and e-mail
- developing and maintaining a full knowledge of client products and services
- perform customer verifications
- manage customers' accounts
- offer customer support using different software applications
- be an awesome team member
-Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
-Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
-Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
-Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
-Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
-Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
-Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)