Technical Support Specialist with English (Night Shift)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• University degree or in process of obtaining one
• Previous experience on a technical support role or a direct customer interaction role
• Technical knowledge on major platforms including but not limited to iOS, Android and Microsoft OS
• Fluency in English - conversational level
• Good interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
• Remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of support issues.
• Follows established process and procedures to provide support to customers via all contracted channels (phone, email, chat &/or fax).
• Works effectively with management and customers to quickly solve problems as they arise.
• Properly log all information into the problem management system.
• Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge relating to assigned customer or products.
• Contribute authoring, reviews, and updates of knowledge relating to assigned customer or product.