IT Delivery Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emia.com active
View all jobs IT Delivery Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Well, if you’re reading this it means that now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
● 3+ years’ experience in Project Coordination, or similar experience.
● Experience working with IT organizations/teams preferred.
● Experience in providing field services and/or customer support for hardware & software network products
● Knowledge and troubleshooting experience with network equipment and network protocols
● Advanced English level
● Excellent organization and time management skills
● Flexible to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines; able to react promptly and expertly to project adjustments and alterations
● Ability to complete projects on time, on budget and with the approved scope
● IT activities and services for the management, support, and configuration of the LIR (Local Internet Registry) infrastructure, of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, tracking updates and processing of the RIPE database and other RIRs (Regional Internet Registry)
● management / testing / selection and configuration of IPs in the exclusive use of the client, necessary for carrying out activities for specific IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) services
● monitoring and permanent maintenance of the functionality of the managed IP classes
● testing and classification of IPv6 and IPv4 resources according to the client's technical specifications
● tracking and monitoring the realization of LIR objects such as maintainer, person, role, abuse-c, organization, as-set
● monitoring and collaboration with various providers for configuring the LIR infrastructure and for configuring machines with customized parameters specific to the LIR infrastructure and for configuring vlans, interconnect IPs between upstream providers
● generating reports on IPs usage, LIRs status and managed
● assignment to the client of new resources (IP, ASN) according to the current requirements of RIPE NCC as well as of other RIRs
● monitoring the configuration and maintenance of the network using systems such as BGP
● monitoring the configuration and maintenance of machines for DNS and RDNS according to the specified requirements
● permanent updates of internal software applications (ERP, CRM, Compliance Dashboard, etc.) used by your team for in collaboration with the Sales department
● A well-deserved salary
● “Employee of the month” performance bonus
● Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
● Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
● “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
● Career improvement training and workshops to assist you in your development plan
● Medical coverage to keep you healthy
● Bookster Subscription
● “Winter Warm-Up” & “Summer Bash” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
● “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
● We hold a cool event every month
● “Emia Fun” will bring teams together & build memories to remember, where colleagues become friends
● Fresh fruits every day for that vitamin burst
● The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate
● Relaxation area for everyone to enjoy