SharePoint Support Engineer with German or French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs SharePoint Support Engineer with German or French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more about Jobs at Microsoft Romania and apply.
• A superior knowledge and demonstrated technical proficiency in SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online Strong knowledge of SharePoint 2010 or 2013 and Office365/SharePoint Online.
• Support experience of investigating complex SharePoint issues relating to performance, administration, site configuration and customization.
• Experience of using support tools such as Fiddler, HTTPWatch, NetMon, IE Developer Tools.
• Functional knowledge of using PowerShell, ability to write complex PowerShell scripts.
• Strong understating of SharePoint administration principals, using SharePoint Central Admin and SQL Management Studio, SQL Profiler.
• Good general networking knowledge including DNS, TCP/IP, Sub-netting.
• Understanding of SharePoint development methodologies, C#, Sandbox solutions.
• Full Professional Proficiency of English and German or French language both verbal & written
We are looking for a passionate Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required. A Support Engineer at Microsoft is an exciting & challenging role in the resolution with highly complex, technical, and escalated support incidents related to supporting customer development and deployments. This role will be an awesome opportunity to learn and enhance your technical knowledge by troubleshooting various technical issues through effective customer interaction. On a daily basis, you will resolve the most difficult technical customer issues, often through collaboration different teams globally with various technical specializations by interfacing with various levels of management within customers, Partners, and Microsoft.
We are looking for talents that:
Possess deep technical expertise and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting.
Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic on going customer relationships.
Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account teams.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.