English Travel Consultant - Evening Shift
Travel Consultant position demands a positive and constructive view of interacting with others. There will be a high percentage of time spent interacting with and successfully catering to a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds.
This job requires a healthy Customer orientation vs. Result orientation balance.
Being a DYNINNO Travel Services employee means holding yourself to the highest level of professionalism. We use the latest trends and tools to provide every associate of the company with a platform to grow and evolve. We help inspiring leaders to create their own high-performing teams. We embrace continuous innovation to come up with new ways of engaging our customers and addressing their needs in a meaningful way.
- Very motivating income.
- Attractive base salary with full control of industry-leading KPI bonuses.
- Regina Maria medical insurance.
- Engagement with a global travel organization.
- Working in a modern and dynamic organization where everyone’s opinion matters.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends,
- Getting to learn and use the latest in Travel and Customer service.
- Extensive Promos & Bonuses program rewarding those who go the extra mile.
- Guaranteed development.
- Becoming a leader of your own team in as short as 6 months.
- Team-building events.
- Having fun and bonding at the workplace matters.
- Brand new office in District 1, Bucuresti.
Our requirements are:
- Advanced English level.
- Availability for evening shifts.
- Hard effort and fast adaptability.
- Quick learning skills.
- Impeccable Customer focus.
- Top-level Attention to detail and Situational awareness.
- Relentless desire to grow professionally and financially.
- Engaging with new traveling customers - Cooperating with incoming clients to determine their needs and consulting them on an appropriate destination, methods of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Providing an exceptional Customer Service - Making sure clients are thrilled with our services from start to finish, no matter what it takes.
- Facilitating the tailored travel deal - Supporting the process for clients with timely professional insight and expertise.
- Developing Travel and Customer service skills - Improving the professional level by attending various pieces of training and workshops.
- Networking with colleagues and customers - Supporting existing and exploring new contacts in order to maintain a stable evolving clients’ database.