FullStack Regular/Senior Developer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience;
• Minimum 2 years experience in Java Microservices Software Development working in an Agile environment;
• Practical experience in back-end Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
• Experience with development tools such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, JUnit, SVN and GIT.
• Understanding of data structures, algorithms, multi-threading, functional and object-oriented programming;
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal;
• Experience in performing code reviews is an advantage;
Java, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Angular
Applications are invited for the position of Regular/Senior FullStack Software Developer with significant Angular and Java knowledge, working for the one of Luxoft clients.
Luxoft team members will work for development of a new web application. This application will implement the management of automated tests developed for a FPGA tool builds enviroment. The development stack is modern, involving new frontend and backend technologies.
Full participation in the development life cycle for new features, from specification writing, to design, implementation and testing, ensuring that all work is completed to the highest standards;
• Working with Product Management to ensure customer requirements are adequately captured and understood;
• Delivering new features to the product from design through to development and testing, prototyping where necessary;
• Working with peers and other developers to deliver improvements to the core product and to integrate new technologies where appropriate;
• Performing code reviews to other developers to ensure delivery of features with high standards of quality;
• Working effectively with the Test & Verification team to resolve issues;
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.