Senior QA Automation (Cluj-Napoca)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cognizant Softvision active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior QA Automation (Cluj-Napoca) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We create impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that result in relevant, memorable and rewarding interactions between brands and consumers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands like Estee Lauder, Groupon, Microsoft, Macy’s, Mozilla, Lululemon, Neiman Marcus, among others. Cognizant Softvision has over 10,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of 20 studios in 11 countries and 5 continents.
In Romania, we have been present since 1998 and we have continuously grown over the years into a powerful team of more than 1800 employees. With Studios in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Timișoara, and Baia Mare we embrace both IT professionals with strong software development skills and experience as well as young talented people, willing to learn, to develop their career and oriented towards success.
With a unique approach that helps us deliver sustainable innovation and business transformation for the world’s leading brands improving their digital maturity. We work at the intersection of engineering, design, and strategy, to help our customers create game-changing digital experiences with our client-dedicated teams.
• Advanced OOP Knowledge;
• Hands-on experience with at least one of the scripting Automation frameworks like Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Protractor, Jasmine, Tavern, PyUnit etc.
• Rest API (request formatting, headers, methods, response codes, XML/JSON)
• Experience of working with Git, SVN or other version of controls tools;
• Experience in Test Plans & Test scenarios design (automation based);
• Experience with basic DB SQL commands/queries;
• Familiar with man in the middle proxy tools (Charles, Fiddler);
• Experience of working with CI – Jenkins – Maven (or other build manager);
• Experience in Performance testing;
• Experience in integrating advanced report capabilities with Automation;
• Good English level, both speaking/writing;
• Familiar with Agile environment.
• Defines test objectives, creates test plans and develops automated test cases/procedures.
• Performs testing against highly detailed specifications.
• Innovates and helps build new features in the current tools or design and builds new and improved automation tools.
• Develops an understanding of the business knowledge for the product feature being tested.
• Identifies & proposes QA process improvements, that have a direct impact on increasing the quality of the products.
• Creates valuable reports based on data generated by test automation execution.
• Great globally diverse culture
• Flexible work-life balance
• Ongoing career development
• Relocation opportunities
• Competitive Salary