Consultant SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Implementation
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.Cerinte
• Academic degree in business administration, business informatics or a comparable qualification;
• Experience in project management and execution under high pressure;
• Several years of experience in either an operational HR function (e.g. HR Business Partner), a Recruiting Shared Service function or a Center of Expertise function close to Recruiting and Talent Management;
• Several years of practical work experience successfully managing and leading an international project team in medium to large scale projects, working with virtual teams on a global basis desired;
• Profound knowledge of the SuccessFactors suite including implementation and configuration experience desired;
• Affinity to data models and processes;
• Basic understanding of cloud computing and software as a service;
• Fluent English language skills (written and spoken);
• Very good communication skills and high; commitment to work and ability for teamwork;
• Structured, analytic, strategic and self-dependent way of working;
• Willingness to travel.
We are Vitesco Technologies Engineering and our focus is a clean mobility and we have our engineers who are working on this.
But we, also, need you, now we want to develop a new Global HR Team who will give support to our worldwide colleagues.
Why should you join us?
• You will have the opportunity to participate in global project implementation on SAP SuccessFactors;
• You will be part of a Global Team;
•Your ideas can shape Vitesco Technologies transformation strategy towards an integrated global HR Cloud and a first class employee experience.
If you need more reason to come in our team? Let's meet and we will tell you about our future plans.
In your position as Senior Consultant your main Tasks and Scope of Work are:
• Act as a project lead for managing the HR implementation of the new SuccessFactors Recruiting module in a professional manner and with high quality;
• Effectively manage project team members (m/f/diverse) including external consultants, both on-site and remotely, across multiple countries, cultures and languages in close alignment with your counterpart from VT IT;
• Support internal business partners in developing and documenting business requirements (functional specifications, business blueprints, statement of work, etc.);
• Provide HR expertise, guidance and support for HR functionality requirements including e.g. implementing a best in class recruitment process or an employee referral program;
• Manage external implementation partners (m/f/diverse) and ensure that defined milestones are met;
• Monitor progress, manage risks/issues proactively and report on a timely basis;
• Ensure good collaboration to deliver on time and within approved budget;
• Explicitly participate in the strategic development of the Vitesco HR Cloud including interdependencies to other SuccessFactors modules;
• Ensure that the initial configuration meets the requirements of the future to-be holistic data model for HR;
• Ensure efficient and effective system operations supporting a global Recruiting Service;
• Drive a holistic authorizations management concept in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders considering GDPR aspects;
• Responsible for a communication & training concept.
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.