Configuration Manager (CMDB)
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Cerinte
-Detailed understanding of IT Enterprise Technology, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence and Statistics;
-High standard read/write capabilities in English
-Experience in a multinational environment
-Thorough knowledge of Data Centre IT standards, processes and architecture with a focus on infrastructure configuration management
-Consolidated knowledge of the following areas:
– Windows/nix/VMware infrastructure architectures and system administration
– Enterprise Class Storage infrastructures including HDS or EMC DMX, SAN switches
– Database infrastructure architectures (Oracle, Sybase, MsSql)
-Structured knowledge and hands-on experience in statistics, data analysis, modelling, reporting, and presentation
-Business Intelligence, SQL programming
-Strong understanding of ITIL
-Good understanding of SOX and Security regulations
Define and maintain CMDB data model and discovery strategy:
– BMC ADDM and Atrium CMDB usage, administration and troubleshooting
– Design, develop and deploy solution based automation scripts for the tools and its related component
– Build and deploy bash/shell scripts in order to enhance tools capability
– Download, test and apply tools version upgrades/patches
– Create/modify ADDM/CMDB pattern scripts in order to enhance tool capability
-Assure proper integration with the build and change management processes to
guarantee data completeness and accuracy.
-Analyse CMDB data, identifying gaps, errors or inconsistencies in the loaded information, monitor the availability and accuracy of the infrastructure discovery tool and the data flow into CMDB.
-Develop, build and deliver standard and ad-hoc Configuration Management Dashboards and Reports, include defined CI details and integrate additional, relevant data sources.
-Ensure the continual improvement in Configuration Management CIs definition and relationship, data models, discovery and data analysis tools, in close collaboration with Technology Architecture and anticipating the evolution of the data centre standard solutions.