EMEA TP Assistant & VAT Accountant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations active
View all jobs EMEA TP Assistant & VAT Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefit.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance
At least 2 years’ experience in VAT/TP
English- advanced level
a. Transfer Pricing
- Support the EMEA Tax Managers in the preparation of the local transfer pricing files for the EMEA countries by:
- Collecting TP info from the countries and following up with the countries on delivery of info;
- Once info is collected including the info in the TP Dox tool and issuing draft TP reports for review;
- Amending draft TP reports based on feedback from EMEA tax manager & countries;
- Issuing final TP reports out of TP Dox tool and sending final reports with all annexes to the countries;
- Identify process improvements in the data collection process for the preparation of the transfer pricing documentation as well as automation opportunities, via RPA;
- Provide Transfer Pricing support to the local Romanian organizations (including during meetings with advisors and tax authorities, if needed) (ad hoc / occasional);
- Provide support to the EMEA Tax Managers in case of transfer pricing audits or tax arbitration procedures for any of the local entities throughout the EMEA region (ad hoc / occasional);
- Follow up and assist on local CBCR / Master Filing requirements/filings for the entire EMEA region.
- Prepare the monthly/quarterly/annual VAT compliance processes under the guidance of the VAT team cluster leader and with the support of our external service provider;
- Work with our SAP system – e.g. data extraction and communication with external provider; perform adjustments to SAP data in order to ensure correctness of VAT returns; review of VAT related entries posted in SAP;
- Provide additional support to our external services provider in relation to the VAT data required for the returns preparation;
- Perform monthly reconciliations of the VAT accounts;
- Monitor VAT legislative changes and keep informed on VAT updates in the reporting countries.