6 Weeks Internship - GREECE - Graphic Designer
Internship opportunity for young people who seek to develop their leadership skills, competencies and boost their career opportunities.
Digital Nest is an online marketing and advertising agency based in Athens, Greece. We provide a 360 online marketing strategy according to each client's needs and goals. Direct and around the clock communication make our agency a valuable partner for your company. Our philosophy is that one size does not fit them all.
Location: Athens, Greece
Languages Required: English
Develop concepts for and design all collateral materials including direct mail, print and digital ads, mass emails, newsletters, flyers, invitations, website content, social media content, pitches, proposals, presentations and product packaging as needed.
- Graphics and Design
- Develop concepts for and design all collateral materials including direct mail, print and digital ads, mass emails, newsletters, flyers, invitations, website content, social media content, pitches, proposals, presentations and product packaging as needed.Collaboration in current projects, as well as self-responsible projects
- Assist marketing team with brainstorming and marketing/advertising strategies with the purpose of innovating and bringing new ideas to life.
- Track the latest market trends and use this knowledge to develop communications and creative pieces that are relevant to the company’s various target audiences.
- To determine and implement quality and safety standards in accordance with the existing norms and the actual situation of the organization
- Creating new graphic material and templates according to specs. Renewing old material i.e. presentations, ads etc.
Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
Computer will be provided
You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
Duration: 11 Jan - 22 Feb 2021 (6 Weeks)
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.