Junior Data Analyst
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
If you want to develop your strengths and be the best in your area of expertise, BDO is your choice, because here, the exceptional client service can be achieved with the support of a good team and hard work.
Job domain: AUDIT & ASSURANCE
Assignment: Full time job/ Part time could be possible for students!
Requirements: Economic University, Accounting or Finance are preferred;
• Microsoft Excel knowledge is a big plus;
• Good command of English;
• Analytical thinking and result-oriented attitude;
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
• An enthusiasm for data and how it may be analyzed and interpreted;
• Tenacious problem solving ability and critical thinking;
• Organized and capable of planning to manage resources required.
As a Junior Data analyst at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
• Liaise with and support audit teams during the data extraction process;
• Assist in the cleaning and correcting of data;
• Perform data loads into data analytics solutions;
• Ensure that the audit teams and management are informed of progress or issues;
• Manage a constant flow of deliverables and monitor progress against deadlines;
• Perform reviews and quality checks after data has been loaded;
• Liaise with audit teams to resolve data quality or reconciliation issues;
• Provide feedback and recommendations on processes and tools used.
As a Member Firm of BDO, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world, our services incorporate the requirements of professional standards and the expertise of a network with close to 80,000 professionals operating in more than 160 countries.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.