MANUFACTURING IT DEVOPS ENGINEER - DATA AND REPORTING
Join the P&G IT Manufacturing organization and manage plant systems for 100+ P&G sites that produce some of the most popular brands, such as Head & Shoulders, Gillette, Always, Pampers, Ariel, Tide, etc. This is an exciting new DevOps global role providing outstanding learning & growth opportunities. This is a technical role that requires coding/development experience. External and on the job training & certification will be provided. As part of the product team, you will be responsible for the development/improvement of a wide variety of manufacturing systems.
You will be working mainly with below technologies / platforms:
- GE Proficy Plant Applications, main P&G Manufacturing Execution System, automating and integrating the information for managing production execution and performance optimization.
- You will be developing changes and handling configuration - starting from minor up to full production line configuration;
- HTML 5 based reporting- you will delight users in the plants with changes to the existing or creation of new dashboards.
- Solving system related issues; identifying root causes and implementing bug fixes;
- Creating or updating technical documents: system architecture drawings, user manuals, trainings;
- Lead solution development & configuration for our manufacturing solutions;
- Work with plant users for the full development/configuration cycle.
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse responsibilities within our Supply Chain team;
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance;
- Apart from significant responsibilities from Day 1, outstanding learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs;
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
What We Are Looking for in this role:
- Technical background- Computer Science/ Informatics/ Automation/ Electrical Engineering;
- PTC Thingworx IIOT Platform hands on development experience
- Exposure to GE Proficy MES Good understanding of the Application Management Lifecycle Project management, Agile /DevOps / Scrum methodologies
- Data visualization and analytics skills
- Experience with HTML5, jQuery, React, DevExtreme, Kendo UI considered a plus
- IT vendor management skills;
- Good communication and collaboration skills; the ability to communicate in business English is essential.
Manufacturing background would be a plus, previous experience with Azure is considered a plus.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.