Recruiting Analyst with German
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Good Client handling skills;
- Good communication, written and oral - Proficient in German and English;
- You are interested in HR domain and you have previous experience in related fields;
- You worked previously in a multinational environment: minimum 2-3 years;
- Problem solving and analysis skills, well organized and attentive to details;
- Proactive, positive attitude and approach;
- Flexibility to seek additional responsibility and tasks when required;
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team.
- Be a support for the Hiring Manager along the lifetime of a requisition from the moment it is opened until the selection of the candidate (briefing call, job posting screening, interview scheduling, disqualify candidates, be involved in the offer)
- As point of contact for the candidates, you will coordinate schedules with applicants and interviewers, set up phone or in person interviews, reconciliate interview cancellations;
- Assure great experience for the candidate along the selection process, by updating his profile information in the database and updating accordingly the status in the system; -
- Learn, understand and apply the Work Instructions that are framing the Recruitment process;
- Respect the Service Level Agreement between Accenture and the client and identify process improvements.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and Wide range of benefits including transportation allowance , medical subscription or gym , only to mention a few;
- A supportive environment and a truly global multicultural platform;
- Direct communication: opportunities to interface regularly with Accenture leadership;
- Expanded roles: depending on your need to develop and past performance , you will not only be involved in your day to day activities , but also take on additional roles such as trainer , subject matter expert , service excellence focal point or career ambassador;
- Superior training delivered in classroom or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
- Flexible Approach at work with the right work life balance where fun and extra work activities such as sport or CSR initiatives are part of our regular day to day life;