Quality controler/Controlor calitate
If you meet the following criteria:
• Medium studies (high school graduate);
• Experience in quality control (an advantage);
• Knowledge of electronics;
• Attention to detail;
• Knowledge of computer operation (minimum MS Office - Excel, Word);
• English medium (written / spoken);
• Teamwork skills;
• Resistant to work;
• Ability to make decisions, attention to detail, written and oral communication skills.
Responsibilities of the new colleague:
• Reception of slot machines and technical verification of them;
• Drawing up standard protocols with identified defects and reporting to customers;
• Maintaining a good collaboration with customers returning the devices;
• Drawing up the minutes with the prices of the defective components.
We are offering you:
• Attractive salary package;
• Young and dynamic work environment;
• Monthly bonuses based on performance,
• Annual social activities (Christmas party/Team building,
• Transport benefits.
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access / update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing personal data and request the deletion of your information from our databases.