Customer Care Representative with French
This role consists of assisting customers, sales representatives and clients' employees for a global pharmaceutical and medical device company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for customer service via email and phone;
- Registering verbal or written requests received from end users and / or claims as per the procedures and agreed deadlines;
- Answering technical questions related to medical equipments;
- Completing the requests regarding the products replacements as per the client's needs;
- Processing specific reports regarding the day-to-day activity;
- Actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
What makes you special:
- Fluency in Italian,French and English;
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree;
- At least 6 months of experience in Customer Care/ Support Service/Translations/Technical Assistance - whatever it is, we'll love it :)
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, ticketing systems);
- Customer service oriented approach;
- Effective at problem solving (troubleshooting skills).
We like you, so we want you to be happy. Here's a glimpse of what's in it for you:
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment;
- Opportunity to grow and build a successful career within the organization - we don't want you to feel stuck so we encouarage you to experiment inside Wipro rather than looking externally;
- Relocation assistance if needed;
- Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employee's needs;
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills).
If you're reading this, we should probably talk. We'd be thrilled to meet you in person. Apply now.