Quality Assurance Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Assurance Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT/Telecom industry, preferably as part of a Service Desk/Technical Assistance Center;
- Good command of English (verbal and written);
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Accurate, methodical, analytical, with high attention to details;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (filtering data, sorting data, pivot table, charts, basic formulas);
- Previous experience in a QA role would be considered an advantage;
- ITIL knowledge, at least foundation level, would be considered an advantage.
-Analyzes/audits technical tickets, call records and emails according to established QA criteria;
- Provides structured and regular reports to Data Analysis team and GNOC/Service Delivery manager;
- Collaborates with Operational teams to identify issues and improve certain processes;
- SLA/KPI Monitoring of Global Network Operation Center;
- Participates in the design of quality criteria and monitoring formats;
- Identifies opportunities for individual and team coaching;
- Elaborates, updates and manages the internal Knowledge Base under the GNOC Knowledge Management process.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
Your data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.