On-site Helpdesk Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs On-site Helpdesk Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Helpdesk Officer is the dedicated person who supports the good run of the organization, from the technical and knowledge perspective. He actively and constantly educates the end user community for the new technologies that we are adopting, being the Digital Hub advocates of the Allianz Technology Group.
- Desk side break-fix support for computers, mobiles, support for local Training Rooms;
- Support for installing and configuring peripherals from site (video conferencing devices, small equipment, laptops, printers, etc);
- Weekly checks for Video Conferencing rooms and monthly for Meeting Rooms;
- Stock responsible for physical asset tracking and updating in local offices;
- Constantly find new ways to support the customers better by bringing new ideas and implementing them (hardware, connectivity, networking, etc.);
- Educates the end user community for the various technologies we are using;
- Accepts and provides for the CHG coming from the group and makes proper announcements of installation/availability;
- Provision of IMAC/R (Installation / replacement / change / relocation / removal) services;
- Maintains the relationship with the local providers.
- Good networking knowledge (LAN/WAN TCP/IP based networks);
- Good debugging skills;
- Basic Ms-Windows scripting skills (VB scripting & command line batch files) is a plus;
- Good knowledge about Microsoft Windows OS (installing, configuring);
- Knowledge in using MS Office package;
- Optional: Active Directory;
- Fluent in English;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an on-site Helpdesk position;
- Advanced PC knowledge (including MS Office package);
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work independently.
- Strong social, analytical and communication skills;
- Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure;
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in complex environment.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.