Master Data Analyst - German and French Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs Master Data Analyst - German and French Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
• experience on the job : Entry/Medium level
• experience on similar or connex activities : any experience in Master Data management
• studies : Bachelor’s degree
• professional skills : Microsoft Office (Excel – basic/medium level, Word, Power Point), foreign languages : German B1-B2, English : B2 and French : B1-B2;
• soft skills : analytical and logical thinking, with initiative, strong communication skills, attention to detail, team worker, open minded, positive atitudine, creativity, problem solving skills, autonomy.
• Main activities for the customer stream are: creation/update customer, inactivation/reactivation, block/unblock, periodically data cleaning, ad-hoc reports
• Document the processes and SOP for the customer stream and update them in real time
• Share the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in the end-to-end process
• Understand the business context and the specificities of each country
• Data quality checks performed within the team, ensure that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used
• Identify opportunities to simplify and automate the process but also to streamline between countries
Joining us in Bucharest Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you, but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with special price, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.