Buyer with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Buyer with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Business, Economics Degree or similar
- Work experience in Procurement and Project(s).
- Negotiation/Influencing skills, Analytical skills, Process-oriented mind-set, Technical abilities, Very Good Communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
- Create of Purchase Orders and Schedule Agreements
- Align with the suppliers on the orders for ensuring best price and needed delivery term
- Price/Contract alignments with Commodity Management/Suppliers. (Offer for PO, Extension of Contracts, Escalation of topics (e.g. Critical Components)
- Ensuring Order Acknowledgments; ensuring On Time Delivery
- Maintain a strong relationship with the stakeholders (Commodity Management, Regional Management, site of production and suppliers)
- Ensure the blocked invoices and Critical payments are being solved when needed
- Weekly reporting on KPI’s including actions and mitigations
- Contract/Alignments with Suppliers in case of differences (Confirmation/Deliveries). Alignments via phone/e-mail in case of differences between Confirmation and PO. Escalation to Commodity Management in cases of disagreements
- Develop professionalism by learning business practices in Procurement
- Develop working knowledge on processes and tools
- Develop ownership skills because of the impact of the role
- Sharing best practices with peers from other production sites across the German region
- Manage various tools which give a technical complexity
- Resolve issues related to Purchase Orders (1st level of escalation)
Manages the Procurement end-to-end process in a complex manner with a significant impact in managing critical orders, ensuring the production needs, having strong relationship with both local and external stakeholders and by these assuring the delivery of our products to our customers and business profitability.