Marketing & Social Media Specialist
Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti is operating since 2017 in Romania, as the local Branch of the payment institution Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. established in 2009 in United Kingdom.
We offer payment services worldwide for both companies and individuals and we are constantly expanding both internationally and locally.
Our expansion is facilitated and possible due to our advantages such as: financial stability, innovative technology, modern office spaces and a diverse, motivated and always friendly team of colleagues.
We are currently looking for new colleagues to actively participate in the further development of the services offered to our clients and partnerships that allow us to be a sustainable Fintech in the long term.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing & Social Media Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer and a team player.
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
• Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Native-like command of the English language (speaking & writing).
• Driven team-player, collaborator and relationship builder.
• Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams.
• Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
• Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement and promoting social media campaigns.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
• Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
• Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
• Works Closely with Customer Support and Sales department in order to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
• Performing other duties when needed.
• Attractive salary package.
• Private Health Insurance.
• Meal Tickets.
• Free chocolate and coffee.
• Bookster pass.
• A creative, entrepreneurial working environment where you are empowered to make a difference.
• Get challenged with important tasks so they can show your full potential and obtain new skills
• A strong team environment.
• Great office view and location in Lakeview Building Pipera