Group Leader Logistics Warehouse
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
We are looking for a Group Leader Logistics Warehouse in Cluj-Napoca, for our client, a multinational engineering and technology company.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Economics-Management or Technical University;
• Broad knowledge of logistics principles and leading large teams;
• 10 years of working experience in an industrial environment, logistics and/or production;
• Experience in project management and working with I4.0 tools represents a great advantage;
• Basic knowledge of SAP or other ERP;
• Foreign languages: English – level C1 and German – level B1 is helpful.
• You are part of the Physical Logistics Department, which is responsible for all raw material, packaging and finished goods material flows inside the plant;
• You organize and lead the activities in 2 warehoused, totalizing 35.000 m2;
• You develop the LOW team, processes & tools, in accordance with plant development;
• You are in charge of all Cluj Plant warehousing operations and plant internal logistics;
• You ensure effective materials flows, at the lowest logistic cost and required quality;
• You implement all LOM/LOG management decisions, all new tools & processes developed internally or derived from our AE division headquarters;
• You give support to other LOG functions, Production and the External Service Provider;
• You will participate in LOW, LOM & LOG relevant meetings for Daily Leadership Routine, KPI tracking, continuous improvement & project management.
Take advantage of this opportunity and send your CV or you can give us a call: 0728.303.784.