Senior Solution Architect
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Senior Solution Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Proven experience as a software architect in Integration, Network, IT projects
- Telco Experience is a must
- Deep knowledge of Telecom architecture components, development expertise
- Experience in working with telecom protocols used in IMS and pre-IMS (2G/3G/4G) telecom networks like INAP, CAMEL, MAP, SMPP, SIP ISC, Diameter and used for building call control and charging control network applications and VAS (Value Added Services) is a must
- Experience in developing on telecom application servers architecture like HPE TAS, OpenCloud, Mobicents, Oracle OCCAS, or similar;
- Capability to cover SW development tasks, besides architecture & design - when and if needed;
- Ability to understand the customer's business problem, need, or opportunity and to design an IS solution that appropriately addresses the business problem, needs, or opportunity
- Understands and applies the information system or operational solution related modeling methods and tools
- Distributed Architectures
- Application Integration
- Can validate/evaluate if an information system or operational architecture meets technical requirements and specifications
- Familiar with multiple architectural, development and operational methodologies
- A strong supporter of the professional development framework for his profession and use the knowledge and best practice derived from his professional associations to the benefit of the customers
- Ability to apply business management and financial concepts, capital investment, financial modeling, and general aspects of business contracts
- Use his knowledge to analyze business needs and develop a meaningful system or operational recommendations
- Deep IT industry knowledge in specific areas
- Understands future technology or operational trends as they relate to and support customer business requirements ("trusted advisor" role).
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases concepts and decision support tool
- Experience in designing distributed fault-tolerant architectures that include SQL and no-SQL databases like (but not limited to): Volt DB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Maria DB, EDB, Redis, MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra, CouchDB, etc.
- Experience in designing applications on top of various telecom application servers and running them with 99.999% availability in live telecom operator networks
- Familiar with virtualization and cloud-native technologies
- Familiar with NFV and ETSI MANO
- Familiar with configuration and automation management tools (Ansible, Git)
- Familiar with CI/CD tools and process (Maven, GIT, CI/CD)
- Familiar with process modeling
- High Degree level of knowledge of specific technologies, IT operations, or IT disciplines
- Experience in working with (and designing telecom applications on top of) HPE OpenCall products like: HPE USP-M, HPE OCCP, HPE MSE, HPE OCMP or HPE TAS
- Experience with OpenStack
- Experience with ETSI MANO
We are currently looking for a passionate Solution Architect with Telco experience who will be responsible for delivering business value to customers by architecting effective information systems solutions that address the customer's business problems, needs and opportunities. This position requires knowledge of architectural frameworks, methodologies and tools and understanding on how to apply this knowledge to successfully deliver customer projects.
- Designs, implements and maintains application components to meet the business requirements
- Lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of IT based solutions (typically within multiple technology or specialty areas and with a team of consultants)
- Assess business impact of specific technologies/strategies
- Collaborate with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs in order to facilitate the definition and development of the solution
- Developing original, intricate solutions and simplifying when feasible to improve maintainability
- Collaborate with project managers to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures and to ensure effective and efficient development, delivery, deployment, operation and support of these Integrated solutions
- Provide review/input on project activities for medium to large business unit level projects
- Ensuring and promoting code quality standards
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of automation solutions.
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met
- Identify and address technical or operational risks
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Support deployment of solution
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.