This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Software Integrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture)
Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. We are working on development of modern and future technologies of Autonomous Drive with highest demands in safety and reliability. For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced software development team in Bucharest (Romania) and St.Petersburg (Russia). Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
• Join highly competent and motivated international team • Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion options
• Make an impact to the overall growth of Luxoft
• Perform integration of software components following strong process and standards requirements
• Review all integration related inputs (import modules, update parameters, ports, connections, diagnostic codes, coding variants) in correspondence with a Release Plan and customer Requirements
• Validate changes in and maintain correctness and integrity of AUTOSAR Configuration (ARXML) files with DaVinci Configurator
• Verify system functionality according with model specification
• Escalate issues and drive them to resolution in communication with several development teams
• Update related documents (Integration Checklist, Integration Delivery Report)
• Readiness for frequent international travels
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.