Software Development (Front End) - Intermediate
Bosch Service Solutions�is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients. Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.�
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products � for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates Global Services in Timisoara We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing. Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes. � Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis. Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements. In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers� offers, manage suppliers� changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers� e-Catalogues, offer global support Qualifications
- English (fluent speaking and writing);
- Must be able to work with git;
- Previous experience with REST-API services and best practices;
- Basic knowledge of NPM, webpack;
- Experience with Angular (ideally), or a similar framework (like react, vue) and willing to learn Angular;
- Customer oriented.
- Experience with Bootstrap 4.x, Python scripting;
- Mindful of UX;
- -SQL and/or MongoDB basic knowledge (general basic database knowledge);
- Have a Github/Gitlab profile link or provide similar environment with published projects;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - 50% per month.
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.
- Master & Develop branches;
- Commit to develop, merge develop into master for new release;
- Extending and polishing existing angular front-end;
- Agile working methodsSCRUM for service development and Operations using Gitlab, Docupediaand T&R (Jira) for structuring development task.