Fire Prevention Coordinator - Tire Division
* Coordinates and implements legal and concern requirements regarding fire prevention and extinguishing;
* Realizes and implements operational strategies for different typologies of drilling operations and extinguishing applications according to the pre-established scenarios;
* Implements and modifies emergency escape routes, intervention plans for the fire brigade, alert plans;
* Determines and evaluates the risk of fire and explosion, which may exist in the factory at work or in the work area of the contractors;
* Participates in fire prevention and extinguishing inspections, performed by the authorities and the insurer;
* Controls and takes measures so that all the equipment, accessories and protective equipment of the equipment, as well as the alarm and extinguishing installations in the factory are in a permanent state of operation;
* Implements and uses "FM Global's Red Tag" to the insurer when shutting down fire extinguishing systems;
* Identificates and monitors the access / evacuation routes in case of emergency, general evacuation places and parking areas for fire extinguishers.
* Fire Prevention and Extinguishing technical framework diploma;
* Chief of Private Service for Emergency Situations diploma;
* Civil Protection Inspector course;
* Knowledge of Fire Prevention and Extinguishing legislation;
* Previous experience in leading teams;
* Previous experience in training people;
* Good communication skills;
* Medium knowledge of MS Office;
* Medium English level.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule;
* International Work Environment & Traveling;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.