HR Operations Center Specialist
* The HR Operations Specialist is the central point of contact for employees and line managers for all HR topics within his/her area of responsibility. He / She provides expertise in and timely execution of standardized, mostly tool supported transaction processing to provide high quality, highly efficient and effective solutions for customers;
* Interacts with customers via telephone, electronic mail, or electronically to resolve open issues and provide assistance in the completion of standardized HR transactions;
* Utilizes knowledge base information to answer customer inquiries;
* Maintains (electronic) personnel records; researches data to verify employment and salary records;
* Routes calls to appropriate staff and/or office, if he/she can not provide immediate resolution;
* Performs all work in accordance with established call/service standards;
* Escalates issues immediately to supervisor or lead worker when delays occur in response to inquiries;
* Assists less experienced representatives, as necessary;
* Explains work instructions to others, adapting guidelines to the assignments as necessary;
* Continuously monitors quality and quick resolution of performed tasks and ensures high quality of performance;
* Maintains data in HR system for payroll, organizational management, recruiting, GHR, etc.
* Maintains a customer friendly focus when dealing within customer issues, complaints, problems, etc.
* Continuously evaluates performance according defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Operating Figures;
* Summarizes and completes reporting within HR Operations and for HR Operations;
* Publishes reporting results.
* Academic degree or comparable experience;
* 2-5 years of HR or related experience;
* At least 2 improvement projects of existing processes and at least 1 process which must be integrated as new service offered;
* Shared Service Knowledge;
* HR Applications Expertise;
* Analytical & Problem Solving Skills;
* English knowledge.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.