KYC Operations Agent
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile 888Sparkware active.
Vezi toate job-urile KYC Operations Agent active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
888SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
- Great eye for detail and an investigative nature with the ability to gather data and information to make an informed decision
- Basic computer skills
- Self-motivated with an initiative for problem solving
- Good written English language
- Previous visibility in customer service (preferred)
- Ability to meet targets
- Responding to communication via email/phone received from customers regarding their accounts and 3rd party associates such as banks, police
- Providing excellent customer service across all brands and markets in relation to ongoing fraud risk restrictions
- Responding to and providing information to 3rd party associates as requested adhering to GDPR guidelines
- Updating and amending customer accounts based on outbound responses as per set guidelines and procedures
- Investigating and responding to escalated cases that pertain to fraud risk such as unauthorized use, underage activity, Self-exclusion related
- Assisting in collating documents as required by the team leader and or management in ongoing negotiations, legal threats, and escalated cases
- Providing KYC information to relevant stakeholders and third-party associates as required to meet their specific, AML, CDD and EDD requirements
- Having a thorough understanding of the industry rules as it applies to risk and due diligence for current and new Regulations
Working program: Monday to Friday (9:00-18:00; 14:00-23:00)