Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile 888Sparkware active.
Vezi toate job-urile KYC Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
888SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Investigative nature
- High level of problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Effective decision-making abilities
- Good English communication skills
- Investigating, analyzing, and taking relevant actions on accounts identified in Fraud processes, from existing queues and reports
- Updating the customer accounts with relevant risk and restrictive statuses as they apply to fraud checks and processes
- Identifying fraud trends and player behaviors across groups of accounts raised in fraud procedures
- Reviewing and approving customer withdrawals for all brands. Reviewing these accounts individually and taking a decision based on current regulatory policies and Fraud procedures
- Contacting customers from fraud risk processes and providing information to resolve and/or verify accounts
- Handling of accounts through World Check and PEPs Sanctions Screening
- Reviewing and approving deposits flagged based on set risk profiles
- Escalation of uncovered trends and irregularities
- Understanding the industry rules as it applies to AML
- Reviewing and processing customer deposits and withdrawals
- Working program: Monday to Sunday (9:00-18:00; 14:00-23:00)