Sanctions and Adverse Media Monitoring Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sanctions and Adverse Media Monitoring Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Finance;
• Previous expertise of at least 3-4 years in a dynamic environment, in retail banking compliance or risk officer, with specific experience in payment industry KYC / AML / AFT compliance standards and policies;
• Strong knowledge of Payment Networks, AML, AFT and Bank Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations and standards, in a prepaid card issuing business;
• Very good knowledge of the financial services industry structure;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Very good English language skills, both written and verbal;
• Creativity, flexibility and adaptability;
• Skilled in analytical thinking and problem solving.
• Constantly reviewing all applicable regulations and updating the Sanctions and Adverse Media Monitoring Compliance policies and procedures accordingly, as well as the training programs;
• Training the staff and conducting periodic reviews of policies and procedures;
• Ensure the use of all available specific sanctions list systems (group internal and external, country and global), as well as mainstream, social media channels and reports to monitor and determine suspicious listings and activity that can negatively impact the group, and pose potential fiduciary, reputational, financial and operations risks;
• Responsibility for authorizing and ensuring immediate cases of negative sanctions listings and adverse media reports are escalated to the following positions to make sure of group wide “need to know” and alert, as well as for investigation of potential activity: Transaction Monitoring, KYC, Account Monitoring and country specific position responsible for the customer account (for investigation and decisioning);
• Submitting monthly risk activity status reports to Chief Compliance Officer;
• Keeping an accurate up-to date sanctions list and media monitoring strategy, policies and procedures and industry best practice, in accordance with group standards and requirements.
• Top private medical subscription;
• Parties and special awards;
• Additional bonuses;
• Voucher for summer holiday;
• Work from home policies.