Test Technician - Manufacturing TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Creation of concepts and specific use-cases for Industry 4.0 Technologies in the production area (e.g. Cobots, Virtual Reality, Digital Line Planning, ...);
* Analysis of production KPI and machine data to improve production efficiency and identify process related dependencies;
* Planning and simulation of production lines (with VR-support) as well as support the activities to introduce a reporting system to visualize the production performance;
* Coordinating the introduction of pilot-projects and introducing the integration of VR applications;
* Support of the project management in daily business and investigation on further Industry 4.0 applications.
* University degree in the area of mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, mechatronics, or comparable;
* Programming skills (C++, Java, Python, etc.) as well as experience with simulation and CAD software;
* High interest in Industry 4.0 technologies and their application in production related areas;
* Experience in production line planning and digital simulations with knowledge in lean manufacturing principles is a plus;
* Experience in project management and coordination of international project teams is a plus;
* Ability to work under pressure, fast apprehension skills and self-initiative;
* Team-player with good communication skills and self confidence;
* Fluent English skills ideally supplemented by basic German or Romanian.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.