Senior 1st Level Operations Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ericsson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior 1st Level Operations Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
To be successful in the role you must have
• Bachelor technical engineering degree
• 6 month experience in a Service Desk or similar role
• Basic knowledge of Linux and SQL
• Previous experience with monitoring tools (one of the following: Nagios, Spectrum, Grafana, Kibana) - as an advantage
• Language skills – fluent in English (verbal & written)
• Ability to coordinate multiple partners in the Incident Management processes
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
• Ability to prioritize workloads
• Good interpersonal skills, excellent active listening skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Availability to work in 24/7 shifts
• Monitor IT Infrastructure and Video Services platforms
• Follow internal incident, change and release management processes
• Attempt first fix and ad-hoc workaround incident resolution activities
• Investigate and perform troubleshoot on relevant issues
• Investigate incidents where technical domain relevancy and ownership is unclear, localize issue and either fix or assign to relevant technical domain owner
• Create incidents on alert, and logging of incidents
• Provide expertise in analysis of major incident root cause and follow up with other Corporate teams as needed
25 vacation days/year;
Medical & life insurance;
Career plan mentoring;
Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid for by the company.
Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in an environment where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request the accommodation.