EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Previous experience of processing client due diligence, client screening and monitoring activities in a regulated environment;
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• An interest or knowledge of the iGaming industry and/or similar regulatory environment;
• Excellent written and spoken English;
• Driven and motivated attitude;
• Analytical thinking (solution driven);
• Ability to work on own initiative;
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible;
• Good teamwork skills.
• Manage the verification process & due diligence of clients and suppliers;
• Vet due diligence documentation and ensure that if fulfils regulatory and compliance standards;
• Maintain up-to-date due diligence documentation on the EveryMatrix group companies;
• Provide advisory on verification process & due diligence issues to internal and external stakeholders.
Perks and benefits:
• We offer internal and external training;
• We provide a daily catered lunch;
• Gym Membership;
• Weekly incentives;
• We offer private healthcare;
• We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
• Flexible schedule.