Business Consultant – Financial Services
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
Work on strategic digital transformation, ERP delivery projects, and systems automation projects in the Asset Management Industry and provides business consultancy to leading industry players in Europe and further.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experience in project management, design, and documentation of the business process, develop business requirements and functional designs to effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements
• Strong people skills to effectively liaise with clients and partners at management and board level
• Restlessly in search of improvement of status quo
• A desire to continuously study new processes technologies, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Logically, algorithmic, and analytical thinking
• Customer-centric approach
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
• Previous experience with client-server applications, databases, cloud solutions
• Relevant experience (3-5 years) in top management consulting companies, top system integration companies or Big 4
• Previous experience with bridging business with IT is recommendable
• Previous exposure to methodologies such as Agile/ Scrum / Design Thinking is preferable
What will do
• Analysis – Work with customers to clearly understand their business requirements and determine how Charisma ERP can address their business requirements
• Ensure full documentation of the proposed solution is provided for internal and external review and the scope meets the project objectives and minimizes cost and risk
• Configuration – Configure Charisma ERP to meet the needs of analysis and support the testing of the solution internally and with the customer
• Issue Management – Manage any project issues and risks to ensure the smooth running of the project and escalate as appropriate
• Testing – Advise and assist the customer where appropriate in planning, documenting, and testing the solution to ensure it operates as per the specification
• Go-Live and Support – provide pre-go-live and post go-live support to the customer during the transition to the new system and achieve final project acceptance within 2 months of go-live
• Work on a continuous improvement focus that drives delivery on time, quality and budget agreed with clients and internal SLAs
• Participate or drive in relevant project governance functions – steering committee
• Get involved in the pre-sales process for new projects
• Collaborate with the Database Consultants, Junior Business Consultants, or other team members
• Customer satisfaction - ensure successful project delivery to secure customer success
• Consulting Revenue - the achievement of revenue plans as set out in the budget process
• Consulting Profitability - the achievement of profitability plans as set out in the budget process
With TotalSoft you can expect:
• Work with great technologies, products, and colleagues
• Be challenged by working on complex projects and stakeholders’ matrices in a global environment
• Enjoy a competitive benefits package and an attractive salary.