Global HR Systems Operations Consultant EC - TSR
The role "Global System Business Consultant EC", as part of Global People Services - HR Systems Operations, is central for sustaining and enhancing continuous improvement and operations for our global team processes and systems. The job will be fulfilled in an integrated global HR Cloud based tool Employee Central (SAP SuccessFactors) which is one of the Human Resource Workforce Management tools used by Continental.
Your core responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Participating in global projects and support of projects during the rollout, the implementation of process and system changes;
- Continuous improvement - process and system related activities (Community and Demand Management);
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement activities and projects (Process Changes/Release Updates);
- Close cooperation with the system owners/stream lead/project managers/IT to ensure continuous improvement;
- Create and continuously improve technical and operational documentation for our internal processes;
- Planning, controlling and participating in the implementation of functional integration and performance testing;
- Install and further develop quality assurance and test methods related to the system;
- Coordinate all quality management activities; - System configuration based on functional requirements;
- Prepare and support process review and root cause analyze; - Manage tasks & processes within a complex matrix organization;
- University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
- High interest in working with HR Information Systems;
- Experience in an HR/Operations/Technology environment;
- Good user knowledge of the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central cloud system and related processes;
- Ability to handle various stakeholders (cooperate with project managers, stream lead or HRIT);
- Practical experience in international environment and cross-cultural competence is beneficial;
- Analytical and problem-solving experience;
- Mandatory advanced English language skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.