Internship Program - Deloitte RADC | October Start Date
Who we're looking for
First, we’re looking for cheerful students to come join us for an adventurous ride in discovering the riddles of Audit.
This is a 6 months internship program that will allow you to take the first step in your career while also focusing on your studies (work time: 6 hours/day). You will get the chance to an exciting opportunity to work in an International organization in our Audit Delivery Center in Bucharest. You will be working as part of a team working on distinct activities that form part of the end to end audit process and will be supported by experienced and highly skilled practitioners.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Playful and energetic personality;
- University student (we are welcoming students from 2nd and 3rd year of study) of any faculty;
- Knowledge of English (Min. B2 level both spoken and written);
- Good analytical skills;
- Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interested in international business environment and professional development.
Extra points if you have:
- Eagerness to explore the world of Audit;
Your future role
As a Junior Audit Analyst your responsibilities include:
-Performing selected audit activities as part of delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
- Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues;
- Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how;
- Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work;
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines;
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complies with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies and Deloitte policies.
What we offer
Our offer to you is:
- Flexible working hours (6 hours/day);
- Flexible benefits package (you can choose private health insurance, meal tickets, vouchers, gym subscription, metro and STB cards etc.);
- Excellent opportunity for a start career in Finance even for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate;
- Learning opportunities (Customized Training);
- Our office is the go-to place for exciting people, stories and overall environment;
- Office-based job with limited/no travel;
- Modern offices with excellent facilities.