Senior Service Engineer
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services.Requirements
• 4+ years of relevant experience in IT&C service activities
• Proactive and willing to continuously expand his/her knowledge, fast learner
• Good level knowledge of operating systems: Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, Networking
• Good knowledge of infrastructure and communication devices and software
Education: High School Diploma/ Bachelor - Technical studies or relevant technical certifications
Language: English – Intermediate level allowing verbal communication, general writing and reading, creating documents and substantive communication
What are the Key Challenges and Goals?
• Support for analysis, development, solutions go-live and operational tasks for IT systems
• Documenting system administrator tasks
• Maintenance and appropriate level support of the hardware equipment in order to provide fully functional, stable hardware equipment (PCs, printers, tables, servers, storage, switches, routers, etc.), in accordance to defined project(s)/contract(s)/ SLA.
• Develop, customize, maintain and support IT solutions
• Responsible for gaining knowledge and hands-on experience on the assigned technical system administration solutions
• Answers and resolves customer issues reported through phone or mail, or specific ticketing application; provides appropriate level of customer support by guiding clients to define problems precisely following prescribed procedures regarding request, gathers information in a professional manner in order to effectively resolve customer issues, and maintain positive communication and relationship with the customer during issue resolution.
• Because we value work-life balance, you will have a flexible program and you can start your day anytime between 9:00 – 10:00 am and leave between 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
• Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system from day one and you can include your family members (wife/kids) at a preferential rate negotiated by Asseco.
• We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) you can attend – we support the training costs for you.
• If you’re into sports we’ve got 7 card membership program based on which you will have access to a network with around 200 gym clubs, pools, dance studios, yoga classes etc. (co-payment program)
• All you can read – thru our partnership with Bookster
• We also have fun – every year we organize Team Building, Christmas Party and Kids Christmas Party.