This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Development engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.� So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the domain 3-5 year
- Experience in 3D modeling CAD software programs (UG NX is an asset)
- Experience in automotive industry as design engineer and related processes, geometric and statistical tolerance
- Production support
- Experience with the problem solving methodology (PS) and the 8D method
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
- Responsible within the PS-TC/ENS-BljP group for support of specific products
- Contact person within the department for technical support for product, maintains close collaboration with other areas product related (Production, Quality, Purchasing, etc.)
- Analysis of technical requirements and special characteristics product-related.
- Maintains, evaluates and updates requirements for supplied components and final product.
- Drives and/or offers support for the activities aimed to find the root cause of multiple failure modes, in case of occurrences
- Creates risk evaluations when deviations show up in series production, during testing, or during release of components / final products
- Engineering change request (ECR) creation, tracking and implementation in the series production, specific for the product and specifications
- Provides technical support to quality management team, during customer claims / returns analysis and customer meetings, when necessary.
- Acts as interface between the lead development locations in Germany and the plant, and maintains contact with other Engineering colleagues from the additioanl production locations, to ensure information transfer in a timely and qualitative manner in the current location
- Responsible for the technical discussions with suppliers and customers, for components, specifications and final product
- Definition and evaluation of test plans (PVT / DVT) and support in test results analysis
- Participation in reviews from QGC (Quality Gates Customer)