Master Data Analyst (Customers) - German Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs Master Data Analyst (Customers) - German Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
About your new mission:
You will receive data and sourcing documents for our business partners, in order to compile, sort, interpret and verify them, before updating the internal system.
Will doing that, you have to make you have to make sure all the data are validated by the person in charged and you respect the internal procedures.
You will work in multiple information systems, offering support the colleagues from Germany (headquarter and service centers).
Your attention to details will be needed to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data.
Communicate effectively with other internal departments, will make your job easier.
Key responsibilities for the Master Data Analyst for the CUSTOMERS & ORGANIZATION Team are:
- Main activities for the CUSTOMERS stream are: create and update customers, inactivate or reactivate customers, block or unblock customers, credit data maintenance, ad-hoc reports, interface error management.
- Main activities for the ORGANIZATION stream are: create, update, inactivate employees, positions, divisions, service centers; maintain customer portfolio, reorganization management;
- Document the processes and SOP for the CUSTOMERS and ORGANIZATION stream and update them in real time;
- Share the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in the end-to-end process;
- Understand the business context and the specificities of each country;
- Data quality checks performed within the team, ensure that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used;
- Identify opportunities to simplify and automate the process but also to streamline between countries.
Let’s meet if you have these skills!
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Min of 2 years’ experience in back office activities (customer support, vendor master data, etc);
- Fluency in English & German;
- MS Office (Excel –medium/advanced level, Word, Power Point);
- Attention to details;
- Analytical and logical thinking.
- Team work;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive and with initiative.
Joining us in Bucharest Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you, but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with special price, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.