Digital Business Analyst - Banking
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiast business systems analyst to join our team and engage in projects for the Digital area.
You will be part of a highly motivated IT team, will work closely with IT architects, developers, testers and application admins, while keeping a close collaboration with the business lines on the projects.
Qualifications and requirements:
● Bachelor's degree or higher;
● At least average level skills in one SQL flavor (T-SQL/ PL-SQL/ DB2 SQL…);
● 3+ years’ experience in business & system analysis;
● Previous experience with API specifications and testing;
● Previous experience with Internet/Mobile Banking or other customer facing digital projects;
● Good command of English.
We will appreciate if you:
● Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas;
● Are familiar with application server, integration and database technologies;
● Have experience working on large projects as well as regular changes;
● Have experience with banking software specifics (administration, processes, products…);
● Have good presentation skills;
● Are focused on finding solutions;
● Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues;
● Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility;
● Are a team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress;
● Have previous working experience with any agile methodology.
Your responsibilities will be to:
● Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements;
● Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations;
● Analyze impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment;
● Provide effort estimates for the analysis work;
● Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications;
● Participate in the solution design, support development and testing;
● Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes;
● Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization;
● Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs). Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.
• Interesting salary conditions;
• Undetermined period of contract;
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial);
• Medical insurance;
• Official trainings and certifications;
• English, French, soft skills trainings;
• Lunch tickets;
• Yearly professional evaluation;
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships;
• Professional and friendly working environment.