Accounts Receivable Officer with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Receivable Officer with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Are you the right fit for the job?
- You have Medium-Advanced Italian language skills
- Strong communicator with a solution-oriented approach
- Great team player with a positive attitude
- Previous experience in finance and accounting would be a great asset but not mandatory (6 months) / Previous experience in finance and accounting would be a great asset (1-2 years)
How does a typical workday look like?
- You will participate in a daily huddle with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time.
- 6 months with the job. You will learn to:
• Manage customers’ expectations
• Reconcile client’s accounts
• Solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices
• Work in various applications such as (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Outlook and Excel)
Why should you apply?
• Grow your career in a relaxed environment with the support of a mentor
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of trainings that will help you acquire new skills and develop your practical accounting knowledge
• Be part of a fresh and enthusiast teams that feels more like a family
• A flexible approach for an appropriate work/life balance
• An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life & medical insurance, public transportation offset, gym & library subscription and a private pension account
Join our team and help us better shape our culture!