Career opportunities in Finance for Italian Speakers
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Are you the right fit for the job?
• You have Medium-Advanced Italian language skills
• You communicate easily
• You are a team-player
• You can solve urgent matters
• You are reliable and proactive
• Up to 2-3 years’ experience in finance and accounting processes would be a great plus (Monthly Closing & Reporting activities preferred).
• Practice what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all about Accounts Receivable/ Customer Management and put it into practice.
• 6 months with the job. By this time, you will know how to manage customers’ expectations, reconcile client’s accounts, solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices; how to work in various tools (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Excel)
• You will participate in a daily huddle with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time; consult with your colleagues in case you ever need help.
• You will be part of one of our teams specialized in: fixed assets, inter-company, treasury activities or general accounting
• Reporting activities of accounting instruments used (balance sheet, profit and loss account, accounting records)
• Monthly accounting activities that consist of analytical reports
• Working with all the departments involved in the end to end accounting process (Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable).
Why should you apply?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of trainings
• Grown in your career with the support a mentor
• Be part of a team that feel more like a family
• Receive attractive benefits package: public transportation offset, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription, or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, library subscription (Bookster)
• A flexible approach for an appropriate work/life balance. We also organize many sports and volunteering activities
• Work from home benefits (aligned with Romanian and internal regulations, during pandemic period).