CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has 17 offices and more than 650 staff members globally. In Romania we have offices in Timisoara and Bucharest.
Our work environment is fast-paced but allows all Sustainalytics professionals to develop an advanced skill set for today’s and tomorrow’s labour market, including change management, data processing, analytical and technical skills, as well as inter-team collaboration in an international organization.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
• Exceptional customer service: experienced in customer service communications via phone and web, active listening skills, fluent verbal and written communication skills. · Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
• Supportive, friendly and empathetic;
• Superb spoken and written English;
• Punctual, diligent and reliable;
• Adept in use of online software;
• Ability to work the designated Shift
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage incoming inquiries from all channels (web, phone, email, social media) and respond, provide answers and determine if they should be connected to someone else in the company, and if so connect them and assure they are provided assistance;
• Identify sales opportunities and create leads, or support tickets;
• Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed;
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service;
• Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
• Work in assigned shifts and coordinate/assure back-up for absences that are longer than 15 minutes
• We are recruiting for either shifts:
o Shift1: 7h to 15h
o Shift2: 14h to 22h