Operations Supervisor - Fraud/Customer risk
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mentor's Search active.
Vezi toate job-urile Operations Supervisor - Fraud/Customer risk active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
• Great eye for detail and an investigative nature with the ability to gather data and information to make an informed decision.
• Excellent initiative for problem solving
• Excellent written English language
• Previous visibility in customer service (preferred)
• Ability to meet targets and make informed decisions
• Experience in monitoring, coordinating, reviewing, and tracking the work of others to ensure accuracy
• Previous experience as a senior or in a supervisory position
• Previous experience in fraud and risk/AML procedures preferred
• Motivational and performance driven attitude
• Great communication skills with the ability to work effectively with others
• Managing the allocation of and providing continuous monitoring of incoming emails through queues and reporting tools
• Assisting in assessing feedback from quality assessment checks, providing regular performance feedback
• Assisting with implementation of policies relating to Fraud/Customer risk, providing coaching and training members of the team as required
• Maintaining in thorough understanding of regulatory requirements and other compliance due diligence functions as they related to Fraud/Customer Risk
• Assisting team with escalated cases, collating information, and assisting in determining appropriate action to be taken on customer accounts pending review
• Investigating and responding to escalated cases that pertain to fraud risk such as unauthorized use, underage activity, Self-exclusion related etc.
• Providing KYC information to relevant stakeholders and third-party associates as required to meet their specific, AML, CDD and EDD requirements
• Ensuring that the process documents are in line with industry regulations
• Supporting the Team Leader and Operations Manager with internal auditing, and regulatory review as needed