Internship Health&Safety - Tire Division
Do you want to put in practice what you have already learned? You can now find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our Health&Safety team. You will provide support for:
* administrative and organizational activities;
* implementing hygiene norms;
* implementing norms for social distancing.
* Student at a medicine university, at least 2nd year of studies;
* Good communication skills;
* Highly organized with critical attention to details;
* Gets things done in time;
* Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.