Senior Java Backend Developer – 5+ years of experience
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Senior Java Backend Developer – 5+ years of experience active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Very good knowledge in designing/coding Microservices/Webservices with Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate
• Very good knowledge of REST APIs, JSON, Swagger
• Container Deployment experience (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
• Maven/Gradle Experience (we use Gradle)
• Continuous software documentation
• You enjoy working in an agile and fast-paced environment with changing or competing requirements
• You can work in large teams and with multiple engineers on the same codebase (experience is Git is a must)
Dashboard Collection is an internal App Suite for the Corporate iPad: developed natively, agile, user-driven and in collaboration with Apple's Enterprise Design Lab. Started with the Dashboard App in 2015, the Suite has grown into an ecosystem of four iOS Apps, each featuring the unified design language, a distinct BFF and growing functionality driven by demand of the bank's advisory business.
Our development teams operate in a scaled agile approach in several locations. They are responsible for the complete software development life cycle; including ideation, implementation and operation.
Our native iPad apps are consuming RESTful services via our own developed and hosted Backend for Frontends (BFFs). Our BFFs are written in Java using Spring Boot and deployed within our container-based hosting infrastructure. With our continuous delivery pipeline we enable rapid iterations and shorten lead times to release.
• Design and development of core application modules
• Participation in meetings with the customer
• Maintaining project technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment)
• Task decomposition and estimation
• Peer review, mentoring
• Bug fixing, test writing
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.