Senior Java Developer with Swift Experience
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Senior Java Developer with Swift Experience active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
1) Minimum 4 years of relevant Java experience,
2) SWIFT Financial Messaging and Standards
3) Previous experience in back-end/middle-tier development using Java,
4) Programming experience with MQ API's-JMS,
5) Exposure to Unix platforms (Oracle Solaris, Linux RedHat),
6) Scripting experience in Shell, Perl,
7) Experience with SQL Database interaction such as Sybase ASE or MSSQL
Strong drive and motivation
Strong analytical skills
Exposure to the financial services industry
Good knowledge of Enterprise environment
C/C++ Programming in a unix environment is a plus
The front to back trading and settlements system which is composed of several sub-systems which include Trading, Sales Web (trade matching), Allocations, Clearance, Payment Wiring, P&I, Books & Records. The system provides for trade and position management, market and custodian connectivity, PnL and lifecycle management.
The user base is located in the United States, England, Japan and Australia. The products supported include MBS Pools and TBAs, CMOs, ABSs, CDOs, CBOs, and settlement of MBS repos. Additionally, the team supports a Whole Loan Trading System (WLTS), which is used for trading and lifecycle managements of residential and commercial mortgage backed loans.
• Performing architectural and code reviews
• Setting up the development process
• Leading architectural design and development
• Driving the estimation and planning process within the team
• Tracking of requirements, deliverables and progress
• Participation in requirement analysis
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.