Full-stack developer (with a front-end focus)
You will work on the marketing websites used for B2C activity on equity and exotic derivative products issued by Societe Generale Investment Bank. The websites handle more than 250.000 products that are priced every second and each price tick is displayed in real-time on the website alongside with other information relevant about each product. In total, we manage >10 websites for all the countries where these products are sold. If you want to have a look, you can start at our country selector: http:// warrants.com and then navigate to each country.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Contribute in all phases of application development lifecycle;
- Participate in establishing web development strategies;
- Write well designed, efficient code compliant with existing framework and standards;
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications;
- Collaborate in upgrading website architectures and overall structure of web applications;
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assist in development of new web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers;
- Understand the code-base of existing applications and suggest improvements, fix bugs, and add new features, as needed;
- Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Good knowledge of CSS (less/sass), HTML, Bootstrap;
- Strong knowledge of Angular (4, 6), Angular JS and basic knowledge of Jquery;
- Knowledge of ASP Webforms;
- Knowledge of Visual Studio;
- Knowledge of working with C#/.NET (Framework and/or Core) and willingness to learn more;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings;
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity, autonomy.
- Angular Material & RxJS knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge of SQL/Microsoft SQL Server is a plus;
- Experience working with a CMS-related framework is a plus;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs.