VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Requirements
- Experience in full stack, front end back end software development, hardware and systems solutions > 5 years
- Solid knowledge of Symfony 3.x framework and PHP 7 language, Oracle DB
- Devops, Design thinking, CI/CD working experience
- Good experience with REST API and OOP (object oriented programming)
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Agile scrum solid experience
- Sense of ethics, integrity and autonomy
- Positive attitude, team player and self-learner
As a PHP Developer, you will contribute to the development, testing and resolving issues activities to the Patching and Vulnerabilities programs, which aim to reduce the risk of internal/external cyber-attacks by keeping the infrastructure and services compliant to security requirements.
Your main responsibility will be for full software development life cycle of the software applications used for Security Compliance, including user story analysis, design, implementation, testing and operating. You will coordinate with the rest of the team members (product owner, infrastructure engineer, reporting specialist) working on enhancing and adding themes and epics into the existing applications. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Front-end, Back-End Development, bug fixing and testing of security tools
- Release, maintain and manage technical issues on developed tools
- Understanding business and functional requirements and apply design principles
- Contribute to technical and user documentation, deliver with commitment according to the agreed time / complexity estimations
- Actively participate and contribute in all scrum ceremonies
- Develop well-structured & well-documented code following company standards.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Document enhancements made and system changes.
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code.
- Plan and schedule deployment deliverables, goals and milestones.